Samsung launched three products at IFA Berlin 2013, the Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Gear and Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
Finally the beast is here….! Yes that’s what the Note 3 is all about. With specs like 1.9 GHz Octa Core Processor, 3 GB RAM and a massive 3200 mAh Battery, the anticipation it developed would truly satisfy the Geeks.
The device would be available in two versions, one with the 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor and the other with 1.9 Octa Core Processor. Both ways, its a win win situation for the consumer. While maintaining the same design language of its predecessor(Galaxy Note 2) it still feels great to look at. The new Note is same along the width but it 0.1 mm taller than the Note 2. This indeed gives more comfort while holding the device. Although, the Notes are getting competition from other phablet devices like HTC One Max and LG G Pro. We can expect that Samsung would surely nail the phablet category for the year 2014.
Now let’s get to the actual specs:
- Size: 151.2 x 79.1 x 8.3mm (1mm narrower than the Galaxy Note 2)
- Weight: 168 grams (15 grams lighter than the Galaxy Note 2)
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Full HD display (1920 x 1080 resolution)
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor or 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 5 Octa processor (1.9GHz quad-core A15 chip paired with 1.3GHz quad-core A7 chip)
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of storage
- microSD support up to 64GB
- 13-megapixel camera with BSI Sensor, Smart Stabilization and high CRI LED
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor and Smart Stabilization
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n
- GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- IR support
- MHL 2.0 support
- 3200mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz on top and plenty of new software features including Air Command and My Magazine in addition to other Samsung apps that are found on handsets like the Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S4
- New S Pen
Get all the images at 1. http://adf.ly/VZ4p4