Hello Friends… !!
It’s been long since I posted anything on the blog. I’d been occupied with the semester exams, I know they suck!!
So the twitter world today was bombarded with tweets from @SamsungMobileIN as the company launched its successor for the Galaxy Grand Phones at Mumbai.
The Galaxy Grand 2 sports a 5.25-inch 1280×720 P screen, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. The phone runs on Android 4.3(Jelly Bean) out of the box. The rear shooter is a 8 MP auto focus camera with LED flash and 1.9 MP front facing camera. If you liked the leather-like back on the Note 3 then you will love the Grand 2 as it offers the same style of back cover as the Note 3 boasts.
The device has dual-SIM capabilities as the its predecessor had on top of it, Grand 2 has some features of the premium phones like the Story Album, S Translator, S Travel and more. The RAM has been pumped to 1.5GB and so is the battery which now is a 2600 mAh. Though the official price of the phone has not been released but it may be around 19000-21000 INR. All in all it looks like a good phone and is expected to be released in January, 2014.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 specifications
- 5.25-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM with Smart Dual SIM
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 163 grams
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1.5GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS
- 2600 mAh battery