Oppo Find X is said to be future of flagship smartphones which OPPO Corporation has already released in Paris on June 19th of 2018.
Luckily for shoppers across the globe, Oppo Corporation has made this smartphone available only on pre-order and its sale is expected to begin from August 3rd of 2018.
- Oppo find X is said to be the world’s first panoramic design smartphone.
- Phone is available in two color variants ranging from sleek Bordeaux Red and lustrous Glacier Blue.
- The new Oppo Find X smartphone is available in two storage options ranging from 128 GB and 256 GB backed with 8 GB RAM for seamless mobiling experience.
- This powerful smartphone runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system built-in with Octacore processor (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver).
- Moreover, the phone comes built-in with non-removable Li-Ion 3730 mAh battery for hours of uninterrupted navigation within your favorite applications.
- The new Oppo phone is also built-in with 16 MP primary camera and 25 MP secondary camera.
- Not only that, the phone features 6.42 inches of display that provides a screen resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- In order to provide maximum safety and protection, the phone comes with corning Gorilla Glass 5 protector.
Few Highlights of the Phone
Oppo claims the following features to be premier highlights in Oppo Find X.
- Panoramic arc screen.
- Unified design with no holes visible on screen.
- Phone cases with gradient color effect.
- 25 MP 3D cameras with facial recognition system.
- Sliding structure to minimize falls during mishandling.
Oppo Find X Screen Display
Oppo find X comes with a striking no bezel design backed with crafty pop-up cameras. With a front display design having no bezels at all three sides, almost 94% of find X front display makes it a fanciful screen-to-body ratio. Also, the new find X comes with a stretched 6.42-inch full HD OLED display that is evenly bright and colorful. Similar to samsung Galaxy S9, the sides of Oppo find X come with a curved panoramic arc screen that undoubtedly provides maximum grip during handling. The glass front and rear case of find X comprise of premium quality metal frame which blend seamlessly with bordeaux red and lustrous glacier blue gradient shades.
Oppo Find X Camera
The new find X comes with a 16 MP primary camera which rises up from a hidden block at the top phone. The 25 MP secondary camera enables user to unlock the phone using O-Face technology with optical image stabilization enabled for taking exquisite selfies. For those mobile users fascinated with Bokeh effect in iphone can also relish blurred background photos with similar depth in new find X.
Moreover, similar to LG and Hauwei AI-cameras, the new oppo find X provides users with AI-scene recognition that is capable of providing 21 different scenarios that adjust automatically with the front camera setting. Moreover, the company also brags about its front camera that’s built-in with 3D Stealth mode which boasts 3D modelling feature capable of creating three-dimensional virtual scenes within real world photos.
Oppo Find X Speed and performance
The Oppo Find X being the first flagship smartphone comes with a Snapdragon 845 chipset setting backed with a powerful 8GB RAM for seamless navigation within multitude of applications. Moreover, the 8GB RAM inside find X is further backed with Android 8.1 Oreo that allows this smartphone to operate smoothly on screen with operating system of OS 5.1 added in its interface. The new find X comes built-in with two storage options (128 GB and 256 GB) that ensures all users to have enough storage options for downloading apps, playing games, storing photos videos and everything else.
Oppo Find X Price
The all-new Oppo Find X smartphone is estimated to be priced at € 999 which values at approx. US 1,155$. Considering the special Oppo Find X Lamborghini Edition, this limited edition is estimated to be higher than the normal edition which values at € 1699 that is approx. US 2,240 $.
Oppo Find X Release Date
According to early rumors and predictions, OPPO is expected to launch its first flagship smartphone at the end of 2018. But according to recent updates, the company is all set to surprise its first-hand users by announcing the release date of New Find X. According to recent updates, the new launch date for OPPO Find X is expected to be between June 19 to early of August in a recent event by oppo in Paris, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. Since this flagship smartphone is only available in pre-orders but the company itself has confirmed that phone will be sooner released all across United Kingdom (UK).
Sean frederick is a content marketer who’s been covering articles related to newly introduced gadgets and upcoming technology since 2008. He’s a writer by day and reader by night who has submitted himself for providing readers with visual journey of tech world.